- Residency - Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital (2010-2012), Internal Medicine
- Internship - Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital (2009-2010), Internal Medicine
- Medical School - University of Kentucky College of Medicine (2005-2009)
Ruth Boe, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - General Internal Medicine
Ruth Boe, M.D., is a Faculty Associate in the Department of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center. She specializes in primary care medicine. Her background in nursing prior to her physician training resulted in her special interest in preventive medicine.
Dr. Boe earned her medical degree at the University of Kentucky College of Medicine. She completed a residency in internal medicine at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas.
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Dr. Boe joined the UT Southwestern faculty in April 2019.
She is a member of the American College of Physicians, the American Medical Association, and the Christian Medical and Dental Associations.
Dr. Boe was named a Texas Monthly Super Doctor Rising Star.
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors, Rising Star 2020