- Residency - University at Buffalo School of Medicine (2007-2010), Pediatrics
- Medical School - Dr D.Y. Patil Medical College (1998-2004)
- Fellowship - Brown University Woman & Infant Hospital (2010-2013), Neonatal-perinatal Medicine
- Society of Pediatric Research (2012)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2007)
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics (2003)
- Travel Award, Eastern Society for Perinatal Medicine (2009, 2011, 2013)
Methemoglobin to cumulative nitric oxide ratio and response to inhaled nitric oxide in PPHN.
Pabalan MJ, Nayak SP, Ryan RM, Kumar VH, Lakshminrusimha S Journal of perinatology : official journal of the California Perinatal Association 2009 Oct 29 10 698-701
Stretch-induced fetal type II cell differentiation is mediated via ErbB1-ErbB4 interactions.
Huang Z, Wang Y, Nayak PS, Dammann CE, Sanchez-Esteban J The Journal of biological chemistry 2012 May 287 22 18091-102
Strain-induced differentiation of fetal type II epithelial cells is mediated via the integrin a6ß1-ADAM17/tumor necrosis factor-a-converting enzyme (TACE) signaling pathway.
Wang Y, Huang Z, Nayak PS, Matthews BD, Warburton D, Shi W, Sanchez-Esteban J The Journal of biological chemistry 2013 Aug 288 35 25646-57
An experimental system to study mechanotransduction in fetal lung cells.
Wang Y, Huang Z, Nayak PS, Sanchez-Esteban J Journal of visualized experiments : JoVE 2012 60
- Methemoglobin to cumulative nitric oxide ratio and response to inhaled nitric oxide in PPHN.
- Quality improvement