- Residency - University at Buffalo School of Medicine (2007-2010), Pediatrics
- Medical School - Dr D.Y. Patil Medical College (1998-2004)
- Fellowship - Brown University Woman & Infant Hospital (2010-2013), Neonatal-perinatal Medicine
Sujir Nayak, M.D.
- Pediatrics - Neonatal-Perinatal
Education & Training
Professional Associations & Affiliations
- Society of Pediatric Research (2012)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2007)
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics (2003)
Honors & Awards
- Travel Award, Eastern Society for Perinatal Medicine (2009, 2011, 2013)
Books & Publications
An experimental system to study mechanotransduction in fetal lung cells.
Wang Y, Huang Z, Nayak PS, Sanchez-Esteban J Journal of visualized experiments : JoVE 2012 60
Stretch-induced fetal type II cell differentiation is mediated via ErbB1-ErbB4 interactions.
Huang Z, Wang Y, Nayak PS, Dammann CE, Sanchez-Esteban J The Journal of biological chemistry 2012 May 287 22 18091-102
Strain-induced differentiation of fetal type II epithelial cells is mediated via the integrin a6?1-ADAM17/tumor necrosis factor-a-converting enzyme (TACE) signaling pathway.
Wang Y, Huang Z, Nayak PS, Matthews BD, Warburton D, Shi W, Sanchez-Esteban J The Journal of biological chemistry 2013 Aug 288 35 25646-57
Methemoglobin to cumulative nitric oxide ratio and response to inhaled nitric oxide in PPHN.
Pabalan MJ, Nayak SP, Ryan RM, Kumar VH, Lakshminrusimha S Journal of perinatology : official journal of the California Perinatal Association 2009 Oct 29 10 698-701
- An experimental system to study mechanotransduction in fetal lung cells.
- Quality improvement
Results: 1 Locations
Children's Medical Center of Dallas1935 Medical District Drive
Dallas, Texas 75235 214-730-5437 Directions to Children's Medical Center of Dallas