The Maternal-Fetal Medicine Clinic in Plano offers world-class and convenient services for women in North Texas who are facing high-risk pregnancies.
Our maternal-fetal medicine specialists are recognized throughout North Texas and beyond for the care and management of women with complicated pregnancies.
Our team works with community obstetricians to provide a full spectrum of diagnostic and consultative services, including:
- High-resolution, 3- and 4D ultrasounds to visualize the baby’s development
- Intrauterine transfusions and fetal shunt placement
- Preconception counseling and genetic testing to identify inherited and antenatal risks
- Prenatal diagnostic procedures such as amniocentesis, fetal blood sampling, and intrauterine transfusions
On the day of your appointment, please arrive early to allow time for parking and registration. We do our very best to see patients at their scheduled appointment time.
Please also bring the following items to your appointment:
- Driver’s license
- Current insurance card
- Completed questionnaire and consent and personal health information forms
- Medical records
- List of current medications
To facilitate ongoing communication, we recommend patients sign up with MyChart, which allows patients to communicate directly with doctors, request prescription refills, update contact information, view test results, and request clinic appointments. Sign in to or sign up for MyChart.
Canceling an Appointment
If it’s necessary to cancel your appointment, please notify us at 469-303-3591 at least 24 hours in advance so we can accommodate others waiting to schedule an appointment.