- Medical School - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, India (2003-2009)
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2014-2018), Cardiology
- Graduate School - UT Southwestern Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences (2014-2017)
- Residency - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2011-2014), Internal Medicine
Ambarish Pandey, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - Cardiology
- American College of Cardiology (2014), Member
- American Heart Association (2018), Member
- Lifestyle and Cardiometabolic Health Young Investigator Award 2016, American Heart Association
- Get With The Guidelines - HF Young Investigator Research Grant Award 2014, American Heart Association
- Jay D. Coffman Early Career Investigator Award 2015, American Heart Association
- Northwestern Cardiovascular Young Investigators Forum Award for Clinical Research 2017
- Clinical Scholar Award 2017, Texas Health Resources
- Award for Excellence in Research Addressing Cardiovascular Health Equity 2018, American Heart Association
Association of Hospital Performance Based on 30-Day Risk-Standardized Mortality Rate With Long-term Survival After Heart Failure Hospitalization: An Analysis of the Get With The Guidelines-Heart Failure Registry.
Pandey A, Patel KV, Liang L, DeVore AD, Matsouaka R, Bhatt DL, Yancy CW, Hernandez AF, Heidenreich PA, de Lemos JA, Fonarow GC JAMA cardiology 2018 Jun 3 6 489-497
Sex and Race Differences in Lifetime Risk of Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction and Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction.
Pandey A, Omar W, Ayers C, LaMonte M, Klein L, Allen NB, Kuller LH, Greenland P, Eaton CB, Gottdiener JS, Lloyd-Jones DM, Berry JD Circulation 2018 Apr 137 17 1814-1823
Relationship Between Physical Activity, Body Mass Index, and Risk of Heart Failure.
Pandey A, LaMonte M, Klein L, Ayers C, Psaty BM, Eaton CB, Allen NB, de Lemos JA, Carnethon M, Greenland P, Berry JD Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2017 Mar 69 9 1129-1142
Factors Associated With and Prognostic Implications of Cardiac Troponin Elevation in Decompensated Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction: Findings From the American Heart Association Get With The Guidelines-Heart Failure Program.
Pandey A, Golwala H, Sheng S, DeVore AD, Hernandez AF, Bhatt DL, Heidenreich PA, Yancy CW, de Lemos JA, Fonarow GC JAMA cardiology 2017 Feb 2 2 136-145
Metabolic Effects of Exercise Training Among Fitness Nonresponsive Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: The HART-D Study.
Pandey A, Swift DL, McGuire DK, Ayers CR, Neeland IJ, Blair SN, Johannsen N, Earnest CP, Berry JD, Church TS Diabetes care 2015 Jun
Arterial Stiffness and Risk of Overall Heart Failure, Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction, and Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction: The Health ABC Study (Health, Aging, and Body Composition).
Pandey A, Khan H, Newman AB, Lakatta EG, Forman DE, Butler J, Berry JD Hypertension (Dallas, Tex. : 1979) 2017 02 69 2 267-274
Fitness in Young Adulthood and Long-Term Cardiac Structure and Function: The CARDIA Study.
Pandey A, Allen NB, Ayers C, Reis JP, Moreira HT, Sidney S, Rana JS, Jacobs DR, Chow LS, de Lemos JA, Carnethon M, Berry JD JACC. Heart failure 2017 May 5 5 347-355
Use of Pulmonary Artery Catheterization in US Patients With Heart Failure, 2001-2012.
Pandey A, Khera R, Kumar N, Golwala H, Girotra S, Fonarow GC JAMA internal medicine 2016 Jan 176 1 129-32
Association of 30-Day Readmission Metric for Heart Failure Under the Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program With Quality of Care and Outcomes.
Pandey A, Golwala H, Xu H, DeVore AD, Matsouaka R, Pencina M, Kumbhani DJ, Hernandez AF, Bhatt DL, Heidenreich PA, Yancy CW, de Lemos JA, Fonarow GC JACC. Heart failure 2016 Dec 4 12 935-946
Dose Response Relationship Between Physical Activity and Risk of Heart Failure: A Meta-Analysis.
Pandey A, Garg S, Khunger M, Darden D, Ayers C, Kumbhani DJ, Mayo HG, de Lemos JA, Berry JD Circulation 2015 Oct
- Association of Hospital Performance Based on 30-Day Risk-Standardized Mortality Rate With Long-term Survival After Heart Failure Hospitalization: An Analysis of the Get With The Guidelines-Heart Failure Registry.