- Residency - UT Health Science Center McGovern Medical School (2004-2006), Pediatrics
- Internship - UT Health Science Center McGovern Medical School (2003-2004), Pediatrics
- Medical School - UT Southwestern Medical School (1999-2003)
Clifford Chen, M.D.
- Pediatrics - General
Education & Training
Professional Associations & Affiliations
- Harris County Medical Society (2003-2006)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2003)
- Texas Pediatrics Society (2003)
- American Medical Association - Medical Student Section (1999-2003)
- Academic Pediatric Society (2009)
- Texas Medical Association (1999)
Honors & Awards
- Alpha Epsilon Delta 1996-1998
- Pi Beta Kappa 1998
- Department of Chemistry Scholarship 1997
- Southwestern Medical Foundation 1999-2002, Scholarship for Academic Achievement
- Golden Key National Honor Society 1996-1998
Books & Publications
Blood Culture Time to Positivity in Febrile Infants With Bacteremia.
Biondi EA, Mischler M, Jerardi KE, Statile AM, French J, Evans R, Lee V, Chen C, Asche C, Ren J, Shah SS JAMA pediatrics 2014 Jul
Bacteraemic urinary tract infection: management and outcomes in young infants.
Schroeder AR, Shen MW, Biondi EA, Bendel-Stenzel M, Chen CN, French J, Lee V, Evans RC, Jerardi KE, Mischler M, Wood KE, Chang PW, Roman HK, Greenhow TL Archives of disease in childhood 2015 Jul
- Blood Culture Time to Positivity in Febrile Infants With Bacteremia.
Results: 1 Locations
Children's Medical Center of Dallas1935 Medical District Drive
Dallas, Texas 75235 214-730-5437 Directions to Children's Medical Center of Dallas