- Medical School - UT Southwestern Medical School (2007-2011)
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2016-2018), Autoimmune Neurology
- Residency - University of Michigan Health System (2013-2016), Child Neurology
- Internship - University of Michigan Health System (2011-2013), Pediatrics
- Child Neurology Society
- American Academy of Neurology
- James T. Lubin Fellow in Rare Neuroimmunological Diseases 2016-2018, Transverse Myelitis Association
- Psi Chi Psychology Honors Society 2005-2006
- Undergraduate Research Programs Grant 2006, Stanford University
- Summer Medical Student Research Grant 2008, UT Southwestern
The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult (8th Edition)
Greenberg B, Wang C(Ed.) (2019), Wolters Kluwer
- The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult (8th Edition)
Atypical Anti-MOG syndrome with aseptic meningoencephalitis and pseudotumor cerebri-like presentations.
Narayan RN, Wang C, Sguigna P, Husari K, Greenberg B Multiple sclerosis and related disorders 2018 Oct 27 30-33
Pediatric Multiple Sclerosis: From Recognition to Practical Clinical Management.
Wang CX, Greenberg BM Neurologic clinics 2018 Feb 36 1 135-149
Anti-Myelin Oligodendrocyte Glycoprotein Antibody Associated With Gray Matter Predominant Transverse Myelitis Mimicking Acute Flaccid Myelitis: A Presentation of Two Cases.
Wang C, Narayan R, Greenberg B Pediatric neurology 2018 Jul
Assessment and Treatment Strategies for a Multiple Sclerosis Relapse.
Wang C, Ruiz A, Mao-Draayer Y Journal of immunology and clinical research 2018 5 1
Interleukin-6 Receptor: A Novel Therapeutic Target for Neuromyelitis Optica
Wang C, Wolf S, Khan M, Mao-Draayer Y. Brain Disorders and Therapy 2015 4:3
Unique characteristics of optical coherence tomography (OCT) results and visual acuity testing in myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein (MOG) antibody positive pediatric patients.
Narayan RN, McCreary M, Conger D, Wang C, Greenberg BM Multiple sclerosis and related disorders 2018 Dec 28 86-90
- Atypical Anti-MOG syndrome with aseptic meningoencephalitis and pseudotumor cerebri-like presentations.
- Autoimmune Neurology