- Internship - University of Michigan Health System (2011-2013), Pediatrics
- Medical School - UT Southwestern Medical School (2007-2011)
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2016-2018), Autoimmune Neurology
- Residency - University of Michigan Health System (2013-2016), Child Neurology
Cindy Wang, M.D.
- Pediatric Neurology
- Autoimmune Neurology
- American Academy of Neurology
- Child Neurology Society
- James T. Lubin Fellow in Rare Neuroimmunological Diseases 2016-2018, Transverse Myelitis Association
- Summer Medical Student Research Grant 2008, UT Southwestern
- Undergraduate Research Programs Grant 2006, Stanford University
- Psi Chi Psychology Honors Society 2005-2006
Transverse Myelitis in The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult (8th Edition)
Greenberg B, Wang C (2019), Wolters Kluwer
- Transverse Myelitis in The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult (8th Edition)
Unique characteristics of optical coherence tomography (OCT) results and visual acuity testing in myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein (MOG) antibody positive pediatric patients.
Narayan RN, McCreary M, Conger D, Wang C, Greenberg BM Multiple sclerosis and related disorders 2018 Dec 28 86-90
Anti-Myelin Oligodendrocyte Glycoprotein Antibody Associated With Gray Matter Predominant Transverse Myelitis Mimicking Acute Flaccid Myelitis: A Presentation of Two Cases.
Wang C, Narayan R, Greenberg B Pediatric neurology 2018 Jul
Atypical Anti-MOG syndrome with aseptic meningoencephalitis and pseudotumor cerebri-like presentations.
Narayan RN, Wang C, Sguigna P, Husari K, Greenberg B Multiple sclerosis and related disorders 2018 Oct 27 30-33
Assessment and Treatment Strategies for a Multiple Sclerosis Relapse.
Wang C, Ruiz A, Mao-Draayer Y Journal of immunology and clinical research 2018 5 1
Pediatric Multiple Sclerosis: From Recognition to Practical Clinical Management.
Wang CX, Greenberg BM Neurologic clinics 2018 Feb 36 1 135-149
Interleukin-6 Receptor: A Novel Therapeutic Target for Neuromyelitis Optica
Wang C, Wolf S, Khan M, Mao-Draayer Y. Brain Disorders and Therapy 2015 4:3
- Unique characteristics of optical coherence tomography (OCT) results and visual acuity testing in myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein (MOG) antibody positive pediatric patients.
- Autoimmune Neurology