- Residency - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2011-2014), Child Neurology
- Residency - UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2009-2011), Pediatrics
- Medical School - UT Health Science Center McGovern Medical School (2005-2009), Medicine
Dr. Lauren Dengle, a Child Neurologist in the departments of Pediatrics, Neurology and Neurotherapeutics, received her medical degree from UT Medical School at Houston. She completed Pediatric and Child Neurology residency training at UT Southwestern. Special interests include neuro-oncology, as well as movement disorders.
- American Academy of Neurology (2011)
Acute Seizure in Children in the Emergency Setting. S Auvin and R Sankar (eds.) in Patients with Epilepsy at the Emergency Setting.
Dolce A and Hartman A (2013), Montrouge, France, John Libbey Eurotext
- Acute Seizure in Children in the Emergency Setting. S Auvin and R Sankar (eds.) in Patients with Epilepsy at the Emergency Setting.
Aberrant Drp1-mediated mitochondrial division presents in humans with variable outcomes.
Whitley BN, Lam C, Cui H, Haude K, Bai R, Escobar L, Hamilton A, Brady L, Tarnopolsky MA, Dengle L, Picker J, Lincoln S, Lackner LL, Glass IA, Hoppins S, Human molecular genetics 2018 11 27 21 3710-3719
Identification of novel candidate disease genes from de novo exonic copy number variants.
Gambin T, Yuan B, Bi W, Liu P, Rosenfeld JA, Coban-Akdemir Z, Pursley AN, Nagamani SCS, Marom R, Golla S, Dengle L, Petrie HG, Matalon R, Emrick L, Proud MB, Treadwell-Deering D, Chao HT, Koillinen H, Brown C, Urraca N, Mostafavi R, Bernes S, Roeder ER, Nugent KM, Bader PI, Bellus G, Cummings M, Northrup H, Ashfaq M, Westman R, Wildin R, Beck AE, Immken L, Elton L, Varghese S, Buchanan E, Faivre L, Lefebvre M, Schaaf CP, Walkiewicz M, Yang Y, Kang SL, Lalani SR, Bacino CA, Beaudet AL, Breman AM, Smith JL, Cheung SW, Lupski JR, Patel A, Shaw CA, Stankiewicz P Genome medicine 2017 Sep 9 1 83
- Aberrant Drp1-mediated mitochondrial division presents in humans with variable outcomes.