- Medical School - UT Health San Antonio Joe R. & Teresa Lozano Long School of Medicine (2010-2014)
- Internship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2014-2015), Internal Medicine
- Residency - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2015-2017), Internal Medicine
Maeghan Gibson, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - Hospital Medicine - University Hospitals
Dr. Gibson is originally from New Orleans and received her initial medical training at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, Texas. She and her husband then moved to Dallas to complete their Internal Medicine residencies with UT Southwestern. After residency Dr. Gibson elected to stay on as faculty in Hospital Medicine. Her clinical interests include medical education, quality improvement, and hospital epidemiology. Dr. Gibson’s interests outside of medicine include her family, cooking, reading, and the great outdoors.
- Arnold P. Gold Humanism Award 2014, Arnold P. Gold Foundation
Secondary Aortoesophageal Fistula Associated With Aneurysmal Graft Infection by Coxiella burnetii.
Okwara CJ, Petrasek J, Gibson M, Burstein E ACG case reports journal 2016 Apr 3 3 169-71
Cryptococcal meningitis in a patient with sarcoidosis.
Adams TN, Gibson M Proceedings (Baylor University. Medical Center) 2016 Apr 29 2 207-8
- Secondary Aortoesophageal Fistula Associated With Aneurysmal Graft Infection by Coxiella burnetii.
- Quality Improvement
- Hospital Epidemiology