- Residency - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2010-2012), Internal Medicine
- Medical School - UT Southwestern Medical School (2003-2010)
- Residency - UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2015-2017), Medical Genetics
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2012-2015), Endocrinology & Metabolism
Markey McNutt II, M.D., Ph.D.
- Internal Medicine - Clinical Genetics
Markey Carden McNutt II, M.D., Ph.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Departments of Internal Medicine and Pediatrics and the Eugene McDermott Center for Human Growth and Development at UT Southwestern Medical Center. He specializes in genetics and inherited metabolic disorders.
Dr. McNutt earned his medical degree at UT Southwestern, where he also completed residencies in internal medicine and clinical genetics and a fellowship in endocrinology.
Certified by American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics, Dr. McNutt joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2017.
He is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics, the American Heart Association, the American Medical Association, the Dallas County Medical Society, the Endocrine Society, the Society for Inherited Metabolic Disorders, and the Texas Medical Association.
Dr. McNutt is a Texas Monthly Super Doctor Rising Star.
- D Magazine Best Pediatric Specialist 2020
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors, Rising Star 2020
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors, Rising Star 2019
Showing 1 locations