- Residency - Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas (1991-1995), Internal Medicine
- Medical School - UT Southwestern Medical Center (1985-1991)
Mary McGarry, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - General Internal Medicine
Mary T. McGarry, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center. She specializes in internal medicine.
Dr. McGarry earned her medical degree at UT Southwestern Medical School and completed her residency in internal medicine at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas.
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Dr. McGarry joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2008.
Dr. McGarry is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the American College of Physicians, the American Medical Association, the Dallas County Medical Society, the Society of Hospital Medicine, and the Texas Medical Association.
She is a co-editor of UT Southwestern’s general internal medicine blog.
- American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Texas Medical Associations
- Society of Hospital Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
Articles by Dr. McGarry
Showing 1 locations