- Fellowship - St. Elizabeth's Medical Center (2011-2014), Cardiology
- Residency - George Washington University (2009-2011), Internal Medicine
- Internship - George Washington University (2008-2009), Internal Medicine
- Medical School - George Washington University Medical Center (2004-2008)
- Graduate School - Harvard Medical School (2014-2016)
Mujeeb Basit, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - Cardiology
- General Cardiology
Dr. Basit grew up in Houston, Texas and received initial medical training at George Washington Medical School in Washington, D.C. Drawn by the pathophysiology of the heart, he focused his training on Internal Medicine and Cardiology. He brought together his prior technology experience with his medical training by completing a clinical informatics fellowship. His scholarly and innovative work is in clinical informatics and quality improvement, specifically focusing on clinical decision support. He currently focuses his clinical practice in general cardiology and personalized management of long-term cardiovascular risk. Dr. Basit’s interests outside of medicine include his family, cooking, travel and photography.
- American Medical Society (2008), Member
- American College of Cardiology (2011), Member
- American Medical Informatics Association (2014), Member
- Golden Humanism Award (Outstanding Service) 2008, George Washington School of Medicine
Correcting data shifts in gel files created by Model 377 DNA Sequencers.
O'Brien KM, Ironside MA, Athanasiou MC, Basit MA, Evans GA, Garner HR BioTechniques 1998 Jun 24 6 1002-3
The Dallas Heart Study: a population-based probability sample for the multidisciplinary study of ethnic differences in cardiovascular health.
Victor RG, Haley RW, Willett DL, Peshock RM, Vaeth PC, Leonard D, Basit M, Cooper RS, Iannacchione VG, Visscher WA, Staab JM, Hobbs HH The American journal of cardiology 2004 Jun 93 12 1473-80
- Correcting data shifts in gel files created by Model 377 DNA Sequencers.
- Usability Design for Electronic Health Record Systems
- Precision Medicine and Genetic Data in EHRs
- Clinical Decision Support Evaluation and Optimization
- General Cardiology