- Medical School - St. George's University School of Medicine, West Indies (2010-2014)
- Residency - Norwalk Hospital (2014-2017), Internal Medicine
- Fellowship - SUNY Health Sciences Center at Brooklyn (2017-2020), Gastroenterology
Rekha Reddy, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - Digestive and Liver Diseases
Rekha Reddy, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center, and a member of its Digestive and Liver Diseases Division. Her clinical practice emphasizes patient and family-centered care.
Originally from upstate New York, Dr. Reddy holds a bachelor’s degree in government from Cornell University in Ithaca. She earned her medical degree from St. George’s University School of Medicine in Grenada, and completed internal medicine residency training at Norwalk Hospital in Norwalk, Connecticut. She then received advanced training through a fellowship program in gastroenterology and hepatology at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York, where she served as Chief Fellow, and in advanced therapeutic endoscopy at UT Southwestern.
During her free time, Dr. Reddy enjoys spending time with her family, cooking, traveling, and exploring the outdoors.
- American College of Gastroenterology (2015), Member
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (2019), Member