The digestive and liver disease specialists at UT Southwestern's Las Colinas West's location aim to help patients feel “normal” again and reduce hospital admissions and complications. We offer a multi-disciplinary approach to diseases and work closely with the Harold C. Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center and surgery, oncology, and radiology teams.
Patients who see a specialist early in the course of their disease have the best chance of successfully managing their disease and resuming an active lifestyle.
What We Treat
Our specialists treat a variety of conditions, including:
- Barrett’s esophagus
- Biliary tract disorders, including strictures, stones, and cancer
- Colorectal cancer screening and treatment
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), including Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis
- Luminal obstruction
- Pancreatic disorders, including pancreatitis, cysts, and cancer
- Access to the latest therapies through clinical trials
- Advanced and minimally invasive procedures
- Advanced endoscopy procedures
- Specialized care for women facing high-risk pregnancies
- Patient support groups for Crohn’s and colitis
- Nutritional therapy
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery
- Disease management for chronic liver conditions
All new patients must complete the Digestive and Liver New Patient Package.
Please review the Initial Visit Checklist to ensure you bring what's needed to your first appointment, including your driver's license, current insurance card, completed questionnaire, and any additional paperwork you received in the mail. Medical records and a list of current medications are also important, so please bring those.
Canceling an Appointment
If it’s necessary to cancel your appointment, please notify the clinic at 214-964-0686 at least 48 hours in advance so we can accommodate others waiting to schedule an appointment.
Test Preparations and Instructions
Before a test related to a digestive disease, patients may need to take some steps to prepare. View preparation instructions for tests.