Established with the adult patient in mind, the Multi-Specialty Clinic at UT Southwestern Medical Center offers all the major components of primary care in one convenient location at one of the world's leading medical centers.
The Clinic provides a wide range of preventive health services, including annual physicals and screenings.
Clinic physicians specialize in the management of chronic diseases and conditions such as diabetes, asthma, congestive heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and high blood pressure.
All physicians in the clinic are board-certified or have advanced training in their field. The physician staff is complemented by a team of highly trained physician assistants, registered nurses, licensed vocational nurses, and medical staff. In addition, patients benefit from access to the latest advanced treatments and technologies.
Preventive Health Services
- Health Maintenance: Annual or routine physicals and screenings
- Vaccines: Annual flu vaccines, as well as vaccines to prevent pneumonia, whooping cough, and tetanus
Health Management Services
- Anticoagulation: Help with maintaining blood at therapeutic levels through medication, diet, and education
- Chronic Disease: Monitor and control blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol through diet, medication, and education
- Contraception: Assistance in understanding options for your current situation and your future plans
- Menopause: Assistance with decisions on hormone therapy, dry skin, insomnia, and other symptoms
- Weight: Monitor and control weight through diet, education, and encouragement
- Preoperative Medical Clearance: Assess physical well-being for upcoming surgical procedures