- Internship - Scott and White Memorial Hospital (2008-2009), Audiology
- Graduate School - Missouri State University (2005-2009), Audiology
- Undergraduate School - University of North Texas (2001-2005), Speech-language Pathology
- Other Post Graduate Training - University of North Texas (2001-2005)
- Medical School - Missouri State University (2005-2009)
Bethany Baumgart, Au.D.
Bethany Baumgart, Au.D., is a Faculty Associate in the Department of Otolaryngology at UT Southwestern Medical Center. She specializes in cochlear implants.
Dr. Baumgart earned her doctoral degree in audiology at Missouri State University. She joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2010.
She is a member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and the American Academy of Audiology.