- Medical School - Wayne State University School of Medicine (2009-2013)
- Residency - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2013-2016), Internal Medicine
Divya Gehi, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - Hospital Medicine UH
Dr. Divya Gehi grew up in Michigan and received her medical degree from Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan. She chose to complete her Internal Medicine residency at UTSW because of the rich diversity in pathology, emphasis on clinical acumen, and Dallas’s warm weather. She specializes in hospital medicine and is interested in improving medical education for future physicians. Outside of medicine, Dr. Gehi’s interests include spending time with family, travel, and enjoying the outdoors.
- Dallas County Medical Society (2016), Member
- American College of Physicians (2016), Member
Treatment of Hypertrophic Osteoarthropathy With Underlying Pulmonary Adenocarcinoma Using Zoledronic Acid.
Tachibana I, Gehi D, Rubin CD Journal of clinical rheumatology : practical reports on rheumatic & musculoskeletal diseases 2015 Sep 21 6 333-4
- Treatment of Hypertrophic Osteoarthropathy With Underlying Pulmonary Adenocarcinoma Using Zoledronic Acid.