- Fellowship - HOFSTRA North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine (2013-2015), Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Chief Resident - HOFSTRA North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine (2012-2013), Internal Medicine
- Residency - HOFSTRA North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine (2009-2012), Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Sackler School of Medicine (2005-2009)
Jessica Abramowitz, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
Dr. Abramowitz is originally from one of the Chicago suburbs, and received her initial medical training at the Sackler School of Medicine at Tel Aviv University. She completed her internal medicine residency, chief residency and Endocrinology fellowship all at the Hofstra North Shore LIJ School of Medicine. Dr. Abramowitz brings to UTSW a strong background in endocrinology and quality improvement research with special research and clinical interests in medical aspects of reproductive endocrinology and transitions of care from pediatric to adult endocrinology.
In 2019, Dr. Abramowitz was named a Texas Monthly Super Doctor Rising Star.
Dr. Abramowitz’s interests outside of medicine include reading fiction, spending time with her family, and volunteering in her local community.
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (2014), Member
- Endocrine Society (2012), Member
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors, Rising Star 2020
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors, Rising Star 2019
- Resident Teaching Award 2010, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Severe hyperglycemia, diabetic ketoacidosis and hyperosmolar state. in Handbook of Medicine in Psychiatry
Abramowitz, J and Schulman, R (2015), Washington, DC, American Psychiatric Publishing, Inc.
- Severe hyperglycemia, diabetic ketoacidosis and hyperosmolar state. in Handbook of Medicine in Psychiatry
Community healthcare delivery post-Hurricane Sandy: lessons from a mobile health unit.
Lien C, Raimo J, Abramowitz J, Khanijo S, Kritharis A, Mason C, Jarmon CH, Nash IS, Carney MT Journal of community health 2014 Jun 39 3 599-605
Two-temperature LATE-PCR endpoint genotyping.
Sanchez JA, Abramowitz JD, Salk JJ, Reis AH, Rice JE, Pierce KE, Wangh LJ BMC biotechnology 2006 6 44
Osteoporosis as the sole manifestation of systemic mastocytosis in a young man.
Abramowitz JD, Weinerman SA Endocrine practice : official journal of the American College of Endocrinology and the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists 2012 Nov-Dec 18 6 e158-61
- Community healthcare delivery post-Hurricane Sandy: lessons from a mobile health unit.