- Medical School - Ross University School of Medicine (2012-2016)
- Residency - Saint Peter's University Hospital/Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (2017-2018), Internal Medicine
- Residency - Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (2018-2021), Neurology
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2021-2022), Headache Medicine
Victor Kaytser, M.D.
Victor Kaytser, M.D., is a Faculty Associate in the Department of Neurology at UT Southwestern Medical Center. He specializes in general neurology, headache medicine, concussion, and sports neurology.
Dr. Kaytser earned his medical degree at Ross University School of Medicine in Portsmouth, Dominica, in the Caribbean. He completed a residency in neurology at Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey, and a fellowship in headache medicine, concussion, and sports neurology at UT Southwestern.
Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, he joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2022.
Dr. Kaytser is a member of the American Headache Society and the American Academy of Neurology.
He regularly delivers presentations and invited lectures and has written peer-reviewed articles related to his areas of expertise.
- American Headache Society
- American Academy of Neurology
- Summer Student Fellowship Award 2010, National Fragile X Foundation’s William & Enid Rosen Research Fund
Non-interacting, Non-opioid, and Non-barbiturate Containing Acute Medication Combinations in Headache: A Pilot Combinatorics Approach Based on DrugBank Database.
Kaytser V, Zhang P, Frontiers in neurology 2021 12 632830
- Non-interacting, Non-opioid, and Non-barbiturate Containing Acute Medication Combinations in Headache: A Pilot Combinatorics Approach Based on DrugBank Database.
- General Neurology
- Sports Neurology
- Traumatic Brain Injury
Results: 1 Locations