Search for opportunities to participate in a neurology research study.
Nationally Ranked in Neurology & Neurosurgery
UT Southwestern Medical Center is ranked in the nation’s top 25 hospitals for neurology and neurosurgery by U.S. News & World Report for 2018-19.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is a recognized leader in comprehensive management of neurological disorders, including brain and spinal conditions, disorders, and injuries.
Comprehensive, Multidisciplinary Care for Neurological Disorders
UT Southwestern offers access to the latest innovative treatments in one of the most rapidly advancing fields of medicine.
Our team of neurology experts include specialists in virtually every aspect of neurologic disease. We offer our expertise in the diagnosis and care of patients suffering from known or suspected neurologic illnesses.
What We Treat
Showing 3 locations
Fort Worth, Texas 76104 817-882-2400
Richardson, Texas 75080 972-669-7070
- Neurology Clinic - Cerebrovascular Diseases & Stroke
- Neurology Clinic - Epilepsy
- Neurology Clinic - General Neurology
- Neurology Clinic - Headache and Facial Pain
- Neurology Clinic - Memory
- Neurology Clinic - Movement Disorders
- Neurology Clinic - Multiple System Atrophy & Ataxia
- Neurology Clinic - Neuromuscular Disorders
- Neurology Clinic - Neuropsych