- Fellowship - University of North Carolina Hospitals (2012-2014), Vitreoretinal Surgery
- Residency - University of Mississippi Medical Center (2011-2012), Ophthalmology
- Internship - University of Mississippi Medical Center (2008-2009), Internal Medicine
- Research - University of Mississippi School of Medicine (2007-2008), Ophthalmology
- Medical School - University of Mississippi School of Medicine (2003-2007)
Zachary M. Robertson, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Ophthalmology at UT Southwestern Medical Center. He specializes in the surgical and medical management of vitreoretinal diseases, macular degeneration, and diabetic retinopathy.
Dr. Robertson earned his medical degree at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine, where he also completed a residency in ophthalmology. He received advanced training in vitreoretinal surgery through a fellowship at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology, Dr. Robertson joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2014.
Dr. Robertson is a member of several professional organizations, including the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the Dallas Academy of Ophthalmology, the Texas Medical Association, the Texas Ophthalmological Association, and the American Society of Retina Specialists.
- Retina & Vitreous
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Articles by Dr. Robertson
Showing 3 locations
Fort Worth, Texas 76104 817-429-3050