UT Southwestern’s patient care app – UTSWMyCare – helps you easily manage your health and stay connected to UTSW and your provider, all in a secure and safe environment.
Expert Care, Close to Home in Coppell
We’re bringing the expertise of UT Southwestern’s physicians to you in Coppell.
UT Southwestern Medical Center at Coppell makes accessing outstanding health care more convenient than ever for people who live and work in Northwest Dallas County.
We’re located at Cypress Waters, a mixed-use community that features trails, restaurants, and more. The center offers a broad range of services close to communities in Coppell, Valley Ranch, Carrollton, and surrounding areas.
Services at UT Southwestern at Coppell
As part of the only academic medical center in North Texas, UT Southwestern Medical Center at Coppell provides patients with exceptional service and innovative care. This includes advances to prevent illnesses and leading-edge methods for evaluating and treating conditions.
- Pediatric and adolescent care
- Adult care, including preventive services
- Well visits and physicals
- Women’s health care (including annual exams and Pap smears)
- Chronic illness management (such as for diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and arthritis)
- Cardiology services
- Same-day appointments for immediate needs
- Evening and weekend hours offered in primary care
- Immunizations for adults and children
- On-site draw station/phlebotomy area
- On-site x-ray
- Access to specialty services
Whether you’re maintaining your health or addressing a new problem, our team is here to provide a center for all your health needs. We pride ourselves on attentive care.
When needed, we can refer you to experts within UT Southwestern for specialty care.