UT Southwestern’s patient care app – UTSWMyCare – helps you easily manage your health and stay connected to UTSW and your provider, all in a secure and safe environment.
at UT Southwestern Medical Center at Coppell
2999 Olympus Blvd., 3rd Floor
Coppell, Texas 75019 (Directions)
New Patient Appointment or 469-647-4250
Your Home for Good Health in Coppell
Whether you’re maintaining your health or addressing a new problem, UT Southwestern’s primary care physicians are here to provide a center for all your health needs. We offer the latest medical innovations and pride ourselves on attentive care.
When needed, we can refer you to experts within UT Southwestern for specialty care.
Services at our Coppell primary care clinic include:
- Primary and preventive care
- Well visits and physicals
- Immunizations for adults and children
- Care for common illnesses
- Evening and weekend hours offered for conditions such as sore throat, ear pain, flu and COVID symptoms, UTI, abdominal pain, and joint or back pain
- Pediatric and adolescent care
- Chronic illness management (such as for diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and arthritis)
- Women’s health care (including annual exams and Pap smears)
- Onsite draw station/phlebotomy area
- Onsite imaging
Our virtual care offers video visits that include many of the same services you would receive during a traditional in-person appointment, including symptom monitoring, diagnosis and treatment, and prescriptions.
Scheduling an Appointment
Make an Appointment
Request an appointment online or call our primary care physicians at 469-647-4250.
Prepare for an Appointment
On the day of the appointment, please arrive 30 minutes early to allow time for parking and registration. Free and ample parking is available outside of the building.
Cancel an Appointment
Please call the clinic or cancel via UTSWMyCare 24 to 48 hours in advance so we can accommodate other patients who might be waiting for an appointment.
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Current insurance card
- Driver’s license or other approved government picture ID
- Method of payment – credit or debit card only
- Current medications
- Relevant past medical records, if available
- Completed paperwork, if you received forms before the visit
To facilitate ongoing communication, we recommend patients sign up with UTSWMyCare, which allows patients to communicate directly with doctors, request prescription refills, update contact information, view test results, complete visit questionnaires, and request clinic appointments. Sign up for or sign in to UTSWMyCare.
We’re one of the world’s top academic medical centers, with a unique legacy of innovation in patient care and scientific discovery.
A Video Visit is a safe and convenient way to get access to primary and specialty services at UT Southwestern while still receiving the same high-quality care you would receive in person.