The general internal medicine team at UT Southwestern Medical Center at Park Cities specializes in maintaining long-term adult wellness.
We provide personalized care for each patient’s specific condition while leveraging our clinical expertise and advanced resources to improve, cure, and prevent disease.
We also treat:
In addition, our physicians coordinate the care of patients with complex disorders in collaboration with our extensive network of UT Southwestern specialists.
Services we provide include:
- Preventive medicine
- Chronic disease management
- Routine well-visit examinations and immunizations
- Sports and camp physicals
- Sexually transmitted infection screening and prevention
- Birth control counseling
- Preoperative assessment
- Consultations and second opinions
On the day of your appointment, please arrive early to allow time for parking and registration. We do our best to see patients at their scheduled appointment time.
Please bring the following items to the appointment:
- Driver’s license
- Current insurance card
- Any paperwork that you received in the mail
- Medical records
- List of current medications
If it’s necessary to cancel an appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance so we can accommodate others waiting to schedule an appointment.