Our community-based care facility is centered on you.
Exceptional care...right in your own backyard
Leading-edge therapies, innovative treatments, and exceptional care are now in your own neighborhood. We’ve brought world-class care to you, delivered with the expertise and compassion that make UT Southwestern one of the top medical centers in the nation.
The Medical Center at Park Cities is located in Dallas on Hillcrest Road, just north of Northwest Highway and across from Hillcrest Memorial Park. Free parking is available in front of the building or in the spacious, two-level underground garage; enter at either end of the building.
The Medical Center at Park Cities features these services:
- Cardiology: Appointments for the evaluation and treatment of patients with suspected heart disease, as well as helping to lower people’s risk for cardiovascular disease
- Digestive: Treating a variety of digestive diseases
- Endocrinology: Comprehensive care for a variety of endocrine disorders
- General Internal Medicine: Providing comprehensive primary care and diagnostic services for adults
- Lab Services: General lab services using the latest technology and techniques to provide fast and accurate results
- Obstetrics/Gynecology: A full-service practice, treating the full range of obstetric and gynecologic conditions
- Pain Management: A leading treatment center for pain management
- Rheumatology: Evaluation and treatment of rheumatic diseases