The Family Medicine – Primary Care Clinic is your doorway to comprehensive medical care for your entire family – from newborns to seniors.
Our primary care physicians, who are participating providers for most managed care plans and commercial insurance, are knowledgeable, compassionate, and accessible.
We provide primary care expertise in a full-service clinic and offer a broad spectrum of health services, ranging from preventive care to chronic disease management.
If specialty care is needed, our physicians will provide a referral while continuing to manage your overall care.
The goal of the Family Medicine Primary Care Clinic at UT Southwestern is to provide families and individuals with the best medical care available for every stage of life. As a certified medical home, our physicians and health care professionals will always take time to address your health concerns and answer your questions.
- Adult wellness and physical exams
- Behavioral health services
- Childhood developmental assessment
- Health education and information
- Heart disease risk assessment
- Immunizations for adults and children
- Injury prevention
- Lifestyle management
- Men's health
- Referrals to specialists when needed
- Well-child exams
- Women's health
Acute Illness and Injury Care
- Acute childhood illnesses
- Cold and flu
- Sprains, strains, and minor injuries
- Other age-specific or gender-specific screenings
- Hepatitis B
- Diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis (DTaP)
- Influenza (starting at six months)
- Hepatitis A (HAV)
- Hepatitis B (HBV)
- Haemophilus influenzae type b (HIB)
- Inactivated poliovirus (IPV)
- Measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR)
- Meningococcal conjugate (MCV4, between ages 11 and 12)
- Pneumococcal conjugate (PCV)
- Rotavirus (RV)
- Varicella (after 12 months)
Chronic Disease Management
- Abnormal cholesterol
- Arthritis and rheumatic disorders
- Asthma and allergies
- Migraine headaches
- Skin disorders
- Thyroid disorders