The 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Temporary Food Service Changes
Our top priority – always – is keeping our patients, families, visitors, team members, and community members safe. During the COVID-19 emergency response, we have implemented a social distancing strategy campus wide, including in our cafeterias and food service areas, where we will have limited options and seating.
We recognize this an inconvenience, and we thank you for understanding and abiding by the new, temporary restrictions.
At the Hospital
- William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital will operate during regular hours.
- Zale Lipshy Pavilion cafeterias will operate during regular hours.
- Practice social distancing.
- Don't dine in large groups.
The following coffee shops will operate during regular hours:
- The Outpatient Building.
- West Campus Building 3 (WCB3).
- Radiation Oncology Building.
South Campus Dining Plaza
- Only Café Hunan and Bru will operate (7 a.m.-2 p.m.), offering only grab-n-go items.
- Café seating area will be closed.
- MiMart Market at McDermott Plaza (D1 Plaza) will be open 24/7.
- The Faculty Club is closed.
- The Commons Food Court – NG3 will operate with a reduced menu (11 a.m.-2 p.m.). However, seating will be closed.
- The fourteenth-floor dining room in ND is closed.
- MiMart Market at NG3 will be open 24/7.
- Fresh Market at Bass Administrative Center and Professional Office Building 1 (POB1) is closed.