- Medical School - University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine (2001-2005)
- Internship - Flushing Hospital Medical Center (2005-2006), Transitional Year
- Residency - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2006-2010), Diagnostic Radiology
He holds bachelor's degrees in physiology and biophysics from Georgetown University in Washington, D.C, and in mathematics and chemistry from the University of South Alabama in Mobile. Dr. Roy earned his medical degree at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, and completed his radiology residency training at UT Southwestern. In 2004, he completed a fellowship program in Clinical Research Training at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland.
Prior to joining the UT Southwestern faculty in 2018, Dr. Roy served as a radiologist in private practice.
Dr. Roy is committed to improving patient care, and holds a patent for a virtual colonoscopy technique.
He is a member of several professional organizations, including the Radiological Society of North America, the American College of Radiology, and the American Medical Association.
During his free time, Dr. Roy enjoys traveling and spending time with his family.
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Medical Association
- American College of Radiology
- Fellowship in Clinical Research Training 2004, National Institutes of Health
- Magna Cum Laude for Educational Exhibit 2007, Radiological Society of North America
- Roentgen Resident/Fellows Research Award 2009, Radiological Society of North America
Showing 5 locations