- Medical School - University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine (2001-2005)
- Internship - Flushing Hospital Medical Center (2005-2006), Transitional Year
- Residency - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2006-2010), Diagnostic Radiology
Dave Roy, M.D.
- Radiology - General
Dave Roy, M.D., is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at UT Southwestern Medical Center, and a member of its Community Radiology Division.
He holds bachelor's degrees in physiology and biophysics from Georgetown University in Washington, D.C, and in mathematics and chemistry from the University of South Alabama in Mobile. Dr. Roy earned his medical degree at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, and completed his radiology residency training at UT Southwestern. In 2004, he completed a fellowship program in Clinical Research Training at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland.
Prior to joining the UT Southwestern faculty in 2018, Dr. Roy served as a radiologist in private practice.
Dr. Roy is committed to improving patient care, and holds a patent for a virtual colonoscopy technique.
He is a member of several professional organizations, including the Radiological Society of North America, the American College of Radiology, and the American Medical Association.
During his free time, Dr. Roy enjoys traveling and spending time with his family.
Education & Training
Professional Associations & Affiliations
- American Medical Association
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
Honors & Awards
- Magna Cum Laude for Educational Exhibit 2007, Radiological Society of North America
- Roentgen Resident/Fellows Research Award 2009, Radiological Society of North America
- Fellowship in Clinical Research Training 2004, National Institutes of Health
Results: 5 Locations
Clinical Ancillary Services Clinicat Professional Office Building 2 5939 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, Texas 75390 214-645-9729 Directions to Clinical Ancillary Services Clinic Parking Info for Clinical Ancillary Services Clinic
Imaging Servicesat Outpatient Building 1801 Inwood Road, 1st Floor
Dallas, Texas 75390 214-645-X-RAY Directions to Imaging Services Parking Info for Imaging Services
Outpatient Imagingat James W. Aston Ambulatory Care Center 5303 Harry Hines Blvd., 7th Floor, Suite 500
Dallas, Texas 75390 214-645-8300 Directions to Outpatient Imaging Parking Info for Outpatient Imaging
William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital6201 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, Texas 75390 214-633-4700 Directions to William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital Parking Info for William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital