- Fellowship - Brigham and Women's Hospital (2012-2015), Allergy & Immunology
- Residency - North Shore LIJ/Cohen Children's Medical Center (2009-2012), Pediatrics
- Medical School - Drexel University College of Medicine (2005-2009), Medicine
Min Lee, M.D.
- Pediatrics - Allergy & Immunology
Min Jung Lee, M.D., graduated from UCLA in 2004 and from the Drexel University of College of Medicine in Philadelphia in 2009. She completed her Pediatrics residency in 2012, and then an Allergy and Immunology clinical and research fellowship at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School in 2015.
Dr. Lee joined the faculty at UT Southwestern in 2016. She is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Her clinical/research interests include drug allergy and allergic asthma, particularly in the role of allergen(s) in asthma pathogenesis.
In 2019, Dr. Lee was named a Texas Monthly Super Doctor Rising Star.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- Texas Monthly Super Doctor Rising Star 2019
- AAAAI FIT Interest Section: Abstract Award- Basic and Clinical Immunology, TX 2015
- Philip Lipsitz Resident Teaching Award 2012, Pediatrics, Cohen Children's Medical Center, NY
Drug Hypersensitivity and Desensitizations, an Issue of Immunology and Allergy Clinics of North America, 1e (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
Babvek S and Lee MJ(Ed.) (2017), Philadelphia, PA, Elsevier
- Drug Hypersensitivity and Desensitizations, an Issue of Immunology and Allergy Clinics of North America, 1e (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
Dectin-2 regulates the effector phase of house dust mite-elicited pulmonary inflammation independently from its role in sensitization.
Parsons MW, Li L, Wallace AM, Lee MJ, Katz HR, Fernandez JM, Saijo S, Iwakura Y, Austen KF, Kanaoka Y, Barrett NA Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950) 2014 Feb 192 4 1361-71
Mast cell activation syndromes.
Lee MJ, Akin C Annals of allergy, asthma & immunology : official publication of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology 2013 Jul 111 1 5-8
Systemic reaction rates with omalizumab, subcutaneous immunotherapy, and combination therapy in children with allergic asthma.
Har D, Lee MJ Allergy and asthma proceedings 2019 Jan 40 1 35-40
The Effects of Caregiver Depression on Childhood Asthma: Pathways and Mechanisms.
Wood BL, Brown ES, Lehman HK, Khan DA, Lee MJ, Miller BD Annals of allergy, asthma & immunology : official publication of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology 2018 Jul
Phosphoinositide 3-Kinase d Regulates Dectin-2 Signaling and the Generation of Th2 and Th17 Immunity.
Lee MJ, Yoshimoto E, Saijo S, Iwakura Y, Lin X, Katz HR, Kanaoka Y, Barrett NA Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950) 2016 Jul 197 1 278-87
Lenalidomide desensitization for delayed hypersensitivity reactions in 5 patients with multiple myeloma.
Lee MJ, Wickner P, Fanning L, Schlossman R, Richardson P, Laubach J, Castells M British journal of haematology 2014 May
Mastocytosis: update on pharmacotherapy and future directions.
Cardet JC, Akin C, Lee MJ Expert opinion on pharmacotherapy 2013 Oct 14 15 2033-45
- Dectin-2 regulates the effector phase of house dust mite-elicited pulmonary inflammation independently from its role in sensitization.
- Drug allergies