- Medical School - UT Southwestern Medical School (2006-2010)
- Residency - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2010-2013), Internal Medicine
Thanh Tran, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - General Internal Medicine
Thanh Tran, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
Dr. Tran earned her medical degree at UT Southwestern, where she also completed her residency in internal medicine. In addition, she holds a Master of Business Administration from the University of Texas at Dallas.
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, she joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2013.
Dr. Tran serves as Medical Director of Clinical Operations in the Division of Hospital Medicine at UT Southwestern. She serves on several committees, including as Medical Director overseeing UTSW’s Practice Management and Advanced Practice Provider committees.
She is a member of the American College of Physicians and the Society of Hospital Medicine.
- American College of Physicians
- Society of Hospital Medicine
- Nominee for Medical Student Teaching Award 2018, UT Southwestern