We’re one of the world’s top academic medical centers, with a unique legacy of innovation in patient care and scientific discovery.
The digestive disease specialists at UT Southwestern Medical Center aim to help patients feel normal again – and reduce hospital admissions and complications. We offer a multidisciplinary approach to treating diseases and work closely with our colleagues in surgery, radiology, and the Harold C. Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Multidisciplinary Care for Digestive Diseases
Patients who see a specialist early have the best chance of successfully managing their disease and resuming an active lifestyle.
- Access to the latest therapies through clinical trials
- Advanced and minimally invasive procedures, including colonoscopy
- Patient support groups for IBD
Conditions We Treat
Our specialists treat a variety of digestive diseases, including:
- Advanced endoscopy
- Barrett's esophagus
- Biliary tract disorders, including strictures, stones, and cancer
- Celiac disease
- Colorectal cancer screening and treatment
- Esophageal diseases
- Esophageal motility disorders
- Esophageal reflux
- GI bleeding
- Hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia (HHT)
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic cancer prevention
- Pancreatic disorders
Results: 3 Locations