Pediatric Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT)
at UT Southwestern Pediatric Group at Plano
7609 Preston Road, 3rd Floor, Suite P3500
Plano, Texas 75024 (Directions)
New Patient Appointment or 469-497-2500
The UT Southwestern Pediatric Group at Plano provides access to the largest group of pediatric ear, nose, and throat (ENT) physicians in North Texas, offering care for infants and children.
Our team of specialists provides treatment for common conditions such as recurrent strep throat, ear infections, snoring, and obstructive sleep apnea, as well as for conditions such as hearing loss, ankyloglossia (tongue-tie), neck masses, and nose bleeds. We have extensive experience in treating sinusitis and are pioneers in minimally invasive pediatric sinus and endoscopic ear surgery.
Our surgical care is provided within a warm, supportive, and child-friendly environment. We also perform hearing tests in our state-of-the-art audiology center.
We specialize in:
- Audiologic testing for all ages of children, from birth to age 18, including standard hearing testing, otoacoustic emissions (OAE), and auditory brainstem response (ABR) testing
- Cochlear implantation: Can be performed as early as 6 months of age; we offer the procedure for infants, children, and adults
- Congenital, traumatic, or infectious conditions involving the ear
- Infections of the outer, middle, or inner ear
- Management of hearing and balance disorders
- Microtia and aural atresia
- Middle-ear reconstructive surgery to restore mechanical hearing
- Minimally invasive endoscopic ear surgery
- Surgical and medical care for chronic diseases of the ear, such as cholesteatomas
- Tympanic membrane perforation (perforated eardrum)
- Allergy testing and management
- Surgical removal of adenoids
- Medical and surgical treatment of nose bleeds
- Endoscopic examination of the nasal cavity
- Medical and surgical treatment of chronic sinusitis
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- Choanal atresia
- Pyriform aperture stenosis
- Management of sinonasal and skull base masses
- Endoscopic examination of pharynx and larynx (throat and voice box)
- Evaluation and treatment of voice disorders
- Surgical and medical treatment of diseases of the larynx and trachea, such as laryngomalacia, subglottic stenosis, and other causes of airway obstruction or narrowing
- Tonsillectomy (removal of tonsils) related to obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and/or recurrent infections
- Branchial cleft cysts
- Enlarged lymph nodes
- Thyroglossal duct cysts
- Evaluation and treatment of infectious, congenital, and neoplastic head and neck masses
- Salivary gland tumors
- Thyroid nodules and tumors
- Vascular malformations
Preparing for Your Appointment
To make the most of your time with the doctor, prepare a list of questions ahead of time and bring it to your appointment.
On the day of the appointment, please arrive 20 minutes early to allow time for parking and registration. We do our best to see patients at their scheduled appointment time.
Please bring the following items:
- Current insurance card
- Method of payment
- Current medications
- Completed paperwork, if you received forms before the visit
To facilitate ongoing communication, we recommend patients sign up with MyChart, which allows patients to communicate directly with doctors, request prescription refills, update contact information, view test results, and request clinic appointments. Sign in to or sign up for MyChart.
Preparing for a Child’s ENT Surgery
If your child requires ENT surgery, our pediatric specialists and family-friendly environment will help make your child’s surgery day as comfortable as possible. Help us give your child the best possible treatment by following the guidelines in the video.
Canceling an Appointment
If you need to cancel an appointment, please notify us at least 48 hours in advance so we can accommodate other patients.
Prescriptions and Refills
It is very important that your child does not run out of their medication. Be sure that you have sufficient refills to last until your next appointment. We are happy to provide you with a written prescription upon request.
If you run out of refills, please call your pharmacy, and your pharmacist will fax a refill request to us. Please allow us 24 to 48 hours to process refill requests.