We’ve provided specific details about the different Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) pathways at UT Southwestern.
Each pathway is designed with you and your specific surgery in mind. Your surgeons, anesthesiologists, nurses, and others collaborate to ensure each aspect of your perioperative care is optimized. We ask that you pay close attention to the instructions and expectations, as your participation is important.
Educational material is available for a number of procedures, highlighting the important aspects of patient care:
- Bariatric Surgery ERAS
- Breast Reconstruction ERAS
- Colectomy ERAS
- Cystectomy ERAS
- Geriatric Orthopedic Hip Fracture ERAS
- Gynecologic Surgery ERAS
- Gynecology Oncology ERAS
- Retroperitoneal Lymph Node Dissection (RPLND) ERAS
- Stone Extraction Ureteroscopy and PCNL ERAS
- Surgical Oncology Liver Resection ERAS
- Spine Center ERAS