Our team of hundreds of leading cancer physicians and oncology-trained support staff is a trusted partner in returning patients with cancer to good health.
Soft Tissue Sarcoma
Harold C. Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center
The skilled sarcoma specialists at UT Southwestern Medical Center expertly diagnose and treat people with all varieties of sarcoma. Offering the most sophisticated technologies and proven therapies, our multidisciplinary team delivers comprehensive sarcoma care.
Recognized as leaders in treating both bone and soft-tissue sarcoma, our sarcoma doctors work with every patient to develop an individualized course of care. From diagnosis to treatment and beyond, our experienced, caring sarcoma team works together to bring about the best possible outcomes.
Advanced, Comprehensive Care for Sarcoma Patients
UT Southwestern’s multidisciplinary sarcoma program is part of the Harold C. Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center, the only National Cancer Institute-designated program in North Texas.
Highlights of our sarcoma program include:
- Sophisticated diagnostic tools and techniques
- The most appropriate treatments , tailored to each patient’s type of sarcoma, from the rare and complex to the more common and straightforward
- Surgical treatments that include excisional surgery, limb-sparing surgery, and cosmetic reconstruction
- Radiation techniques and technologies that include intensity-modulated radiation therapy, image-guided radiation therapy, brachytherapy, intraoperative radiotherapy, and on-board imaging
- Current, evidence-based chemotherapies
- State-of-the-art equipment that helps our doctors precisely deliver targeted doses of radiation to sarcoma tumors
- Access to clinical trials of promising new sarcoma therapies, giving patients opportunities to benefit from treatments not yet available to the public
We also offer a range of support services to help patients and families through sarcoma treatment and beyond, including:
Showing 5 locations
Fort Worth, Texas 76104 817-288-9800
- University Hospital Center for Breast Care - Surgical Oncology
- University Hospital Medical & Surgical Oncology Clinic - Pancreatic Multidisciplinary Program
- University Hospital Medical Oncology Clinic - Melanoma/Sarcoma
- University Hospital Surgical Oncology Clinic - Gastrointestinal
- University Hospital Surgical Oncology Clinic - Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- University Hospital Surgical Oncology Clinic - Melanoma/Sarcoma