Our plastic surgeons are uniquely trained in providing reconstructive procedures that can be life-changing for both adults and children.
New Patient Appointment or 214-645-8300
UT Southwestern Medical Center’s plastic surgeons are uniquely trained in providing reconstructive procedures that can be life-changing for both adults and children.
We have a strong commitment to excellence in patient care and research, and we’re passionate about leading changes and improvements in the way reconstructive procedures are performed.
World-Class Adult and Pediatric Care
UT Southwestern’s plastic surgeons care for each patient’s unique needs, using precise surgical techniques and innovative materials and technology, such as microsurgery, tissue substitutes, and the latest in wound care.
Our surgeons offer comprehensive reconstructive treatment plans to improve function and restore the face, body, and extremities to a more natural appearance. Our services include:
- Craniofacial reconstructive surgery
- Care of pediatric congenital conditions
- Cleft lip and palate
- Congenital differences of the upper extremities
- Vascular malformations and pigmented lesions
- Reconstruction procedures for patients with cancer
- Breast reconstruction surgery to restore symmetry and shape
- Facial reconstruction following Mohs surgery for skin cancer removal
- Surgery after traumatic injuries and burns
Our plastic surgeons are dedicated to supporting each patient throughout the reconstructive process. This support includes an introduction to the clinical team that will be working with the surgeon and patient, and an initial evaluation that addresses the condition and reviews surgical treatment options, the expected postoperative care, and life beyond the procedure.
About Our Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
Our surgeons are trained extensively in plastic and reconstructive surgery. They:
- Offer exceptional skill in reconstructive surgical advancements
- Participate in groundbreaking clinical trials
- Evaluate products and technology before they are available to the general public
- Adhere to a strict code of ethics
- Teach future surgeons
- Lead continuing education for practicing physicians, nationally and abroad
Search for opportunities to participate in a clinical research study.
We’re one of the world’s top academic medical centers, with a unique legacy of innovation in patient care and scientific discovery.
Specialist spotlight: Paging Dr. Nagarkar
March 9, 2019
Results: 2 Locations
Plastic Surgeryat UT Southwestern Frisco 12500 Dallas Parkway, 3rd Floor
Frisco, Texas 75033 469-604-9000 Directions to Plastic Surgery Parking Info for Plastic Surgery
Plastic Surgery Clinicat Outpatient Building 1801 Inwood Road, 5th Floor
Dallas, Texas 75390 214-645-2353 Directions to Plastic Surgery Clinic Parking Info for Plastic Surgery Clinic