- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2016-2017), Headache Medicine
- Internship - University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School (2012-2013), Internal Medicine
- Residency - University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School (2013-2016), Neurology
- Medical School - UNT Health Science Center College of Osteopathic Medicine (2008-2012)
Shamin Masrour, D.O.
Clinical characteristics of Alice in Wonderland syndrome in a cohort with vestibular migraine.
Beh SC, Masrour S, Smith SV, Friedman DI Neurology. Clinical practice 2018 Oct 8 5 389-396
Palmoplantar psoriasis: a phenotypical and clinical review with introduction of a new quality-of-life assessment tool.
Farley E, Masrour S, McKey J, Menter A Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2009 Jun 60 6 1024-31
The Spectrum of Vestibular Migraine: Clinical Features, Triggers, and Examination Findings.
Beh SC, Masrour S, Smith SV, Friedman DI Headache 2019 Feb
Commentary on: Cost-Utility Analysis of Surgical Decompression Relative to Injection Therapy for Chronic Migraine Headaches.
Amirlak B, Chung MH, Masrour S, Aesthetic surgery journal 2019 Aug
- Clinical characteristics of Alice in Wonderland syndrome in a cohort with vestibular migraine.
Showing 2 locations
Richardson, Texas 75080 972-669-7181