Our medical center may be new to Frisco, but many of our doctors, nurses, and patients have been calling the city home for years. Hear their stories and discover some of the things they believe make Frisco special.
“UT Southwestern and Frisco – I think the combination is a natural fit. Both are willing to push the envelope. Frisco is always looking for ‘What’s next? How do we do something better? Don’t rest on your laurels.’ I think UT Southwestern does the same thing.”
Explore In Frisco:
- Putting down roots: How a construction superintendent saved UT Southwestern Frisco’s first ‘patient’
- Glulams grow in Frisco: An uplifting tale of timber at the new UTSW Medical Center
- How healthy is Frisco?
- ‘The Voice’ of Frisco inspires millions with her songs, and her superpower
- Frisco RoughRiders exec stares down thyroid cancer with help of his UT Southwestern 'team'
- Can we talk about the value of voice care?
- Frisco, by the numbers: An up close and statistical look at the booming North Texas city
- The art of healing: At UT Southwestern Frisco, patients will find the beauty within
- Former UTSW employee's artwork to hang in new Frisco medical center
- Years after high-voltage accident, a proud man's power is restored
- Specialist spotlight: Paging Dr. Abier Abdelnaby
- A 'moonshot' surgery makes life whole again for Dallas couple
- Specialist spotlight: Paging Dr. Serdar Dogan
- Specialist spotlight: Paging Dr. Ana Islam
- Specialist Spotlight: Paging Dr. Trapper Lalli
- Meet Dr. Nyaz Didehbani, concussion expert
- Complex liver transplant gives Frisco man new lease on life
- 'A beacon of hope' and health care rises in Frisco
- Specialist spotlight: Dr. Alison Cabrera
- Spotlight specialist: Dr. Juan Cabrera
- Specialist spotlight: Dr. Kathryn Hoes