If you are a UT Southwestern employee or student and have been exposed to COVID-19, the first step is to fill out Occupational Health's Screening Form. Occupational Health will contact you with next steps.
For steps to take if someone in your household has tested positive, a friend has tested positive, and other common scenarios, please refer to Occupational Health's Screening Guide.
For more COVID-19-related information, please visit Employee Health.
Services We Offer
- Health evaluations for all new clinical employees and faculty, including an assessment of work activities, review of health status, review of vaccinations, mask fitting, and TB testing
- Annual surveillance for specific job descriptions
- Fitness-for-duty screening, which may include alcohol and drug testing
- Respirator mask fit testing
- Worker Protection Program for researchers and animal care workers
- Workers' Compensation injury care and follow-up
- Evaluation of exposures to bloodborne pathogens, as well as treatment and follow-up
Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to attend your appointment or wait in the waiting area due to the risk of exposure. If necessary, your appointment will be rescheduled.