- Internship/Residency - Duke University Medical Center (1971-1974)
- Medical School - Duke University School of Medicine
- Residency - Duke University Medical Center (1971-1974)
Paul Mohl, M.D.
- Adult Psychiatry
Dr. Paul C. Mohl is a leader in the field of psychiatric education, particularly in integrating psychotherapeutic and neurobiologic approaches to treatment. His practice encompasses a broad range of problems and disorders, but he is especially known for his ability to combine psychotherapy with psychopharmacology in treating patients with longstanding difficulties in establishing relationships, self esteem, and work success.
He was named a Super Doctor by Texas Monthly in 2018.
- Association for Academic Psychiatry
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Association of Directors of Psychiatry Residency Training
- Past President 1998, AADPRT
- Best Doctors in America 2003, Voted by peers
- Editor in Chief, Emeritus 2006, Academic Psychiatry
- Distinguished Life Fellow, APA 2008
Psychiatric Training Program Engagement with the Pharmaceutical Industry: An Educational Issue, Not Strictly and Ethical One.
Mohl, PC Academic Psychiatry Summer 2005 29 (2) 215-21
What is a Balanced Program?
Mohl, PC Academic Psychiatry Summer 1995 19 (2) 94-100
Listening to the Patient
Mohl, PC Psychiatry Spring 2003 2nd Edition 1-20
Should Psychotherapy be Considered a Biological Treatment
Mohl, PC Psychosomatics June 1987 28 (6) 320-6
Psychotherapy Training for the Psychiatrist of the Future
Mohl, PC, Lomax, J, Tasman, A et al American Journal of Psychiatry January 1990 147(1) 1-7
Assessing Psychotherapy Competence
Mohl, PC Academic Psychiatry Fall 2004 28 (3) 251-3
- Psychiatric Training Program Engagement with the Pharmaceutical Industry: An Educational Issue, Not Strictly and Ethical One.
- Psychiatric Education
- Adult Psychiatry