- Medical School - Ross University School of Medicine, Barbados (2011-2015)
- Internship - Texas A&M College of Medicine - Baylor Scott and White Medical Center (2015-2016), Internal Medicine
- Residency - Texas A&M College of Medicine - Baylor Scott and White Medical Center (2016-2019), Neurology
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2019-2020), Movement Disorders
Rasheda El-Nazer, M.D.
Neurophysiological and behavioral effects of tDCS combined with constraint-induced movement therapy in poststroke patients.
Bolognini N, Vallar G, Casati C, Latif LA, El-Nazer R, Williams J, Banco E, Macea DD, Tesio L, Chessa C, Fregni F, Neurorehabilitation and neural repair 2011 Nov-Dec 25 9 819-29
An Online Education Method for Movement Disorders during COVID-19: Opportunity and Experience.
Mahajan A, El-Nazer R, Chitnis S, Movement disorders : official journal of the Movement Disorder Society 2021 May
Inhibition of motor cortex excitability with 15Hz transcranial alternating current stimulation (tACS).
Zaghi S, de Freitas Rezende L, de Oliveira LM, El-Nazer R, Menning S, Tadini L, Fregni F, Neuroscience letters 2010 Aug 479 3 211-4
Cognitive, mood, and electroencephalographic effects of noninvasive cortical stimulation with weak electrical currents.
Tadini L, El-Nazer R, Brunoni AR, Williams J, Carvas M, Boggio P, Priori A, Pascual-Leone A, Fregni F, The journal of ECT 2011 Jun 27 2 134-40
Triple-drug Therapy With Bevacizumab, Irinotecan, and Temozolomide Plus Tumor Treating Fields for Recurrent Glioblastoma: A Retrospective Study.
Lu G, Rao M, Zhu P, Liang B, El-Nazer RT, Fonkem E, Bhattacharjee MB, Zhu JJ, Frontiers in neurology 2019 10 42
Regional neuropathology distribution and verbal fluency impairments in Parkinson's disease.
El-Nazer R, Adler CH, Beach TG, Belden CM, Artz J, Shill HA, Driver-Dunckley E, Mehta SH, Sabbagh MN, Serrano GE, Sue LI, Zamrini E, Benge JF, Parkinsonism & related disorders 2019 08 65 73-78
- Neurophysiological and behavioral effects of tDCS combined with constraint-induced movement therapy in poststroke patients.