The UT Southwestern Family Medicine at Texas Health Dallas provides comprehensive care for families and individuals of all ages, from wellness education, immunizations, and screenings to acute and chronic disease management. If specialty care is needed, our physicians will provide a referral while continuing to manage your overall care.
The Family Medicine clinic is located on the south side of Texas Health Dallas’ main campus, at the corner of Twin Hills Lane and Fogelson Lane in Professional Building 5.
We offer easy access to care by providing a convenient location, same-day appointments, and a wide range of primary care services, including:
- Annual physicals, sports physicals, well-child exams, and well-woman exams
- Preventive medicine and immunizations for kids and adults
- Acute illness care, such as for sore throat, cough, sinus infection, simple laceration repair, asthma attacks, and more
- Chronic disease management for all health conditions, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and asthma
- Office-based minor procedures such as lump and bump removals, mole removals, ingrown toenail excisions, joint injections, IUD placement or removal, Nexplanon placement, vasectomies, and more
The UT Southwestern Difference
UT Southwestern’s family medicine physicians, part of the UT Southwestern Medical Group, integrate state-of-the-art clinical and research resources with a comprehensive focus on your health maintenance and improvement for the entire family, from newborns to seniors. Our goal is to provide families and individuals with the best medical care available for every stage of life.
Our style of care is different from the traditional doctor-patient relationship. We want you to be an active participant in planning and managing your health needs. As partners in your care, we'll share our medical expertise with you and we hope you'll take the responsibility to make healthy lifestyle choices.
The UT Southwestern Family Medicine at Texas Health Dallas is also a training facility for family medicine residents. Physicians in training are under the direct supervision of a board-certified faculty physician. Our mission is to provide an environment that encourages the development of the research, clinical, and procedural skills essential to cultivating a successful and productive career as a family medicine physician.