Opening in December 2019. Schedule your appointment today.
The digestive disease specialists at UT Southwestern Frisco treat both simple and complex digestive and liver disorders. We also perform colonoscopies, endoscopies, and other screening tests for colorectal cancer. Next-day appointments are often available.
Our specialists treat a variety of digestive diseases, including:
- Abdominal and pelvic pain
- Acid reflux
- Anal pain and fissures
- Barrett’s esophagus
- Biliary tract disorders, including strictures, stones, and cancer
- Celiac disease
- Colorectal cancer screening and treatment
- Esophageal diseases
- Esophageal motility disorders
- Esophageal reflux (GERD)
- Fecal incontinence
- Feeding problems
- Feeding tubes
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Gastrointestinal motility
- Hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia (HHT)
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), including Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Luminal obstruction
- Pancreatic disorders, including pancreatitis, cysts, and cancer
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG) tube placements
- Swallowing disorders
Endoscopies and colonoscopies are performed at UT Southwestern’s partner site – the new 73-bed Texas Health Hospital Frisco.
All new patients must complete the Digestive and Liver New Patient Package.
Please review the Initial Visit Checklist to ensure you bring what's needed to your first appointment, including your driver's license, current insurance card, completed questionnaire, and any additional paperwork you received in the mail. Medical records and a list of current medications are also important, so please bring those, as well.
To make the most of your time with the doctor, make a list of questions ahead of time and bring it to your appointment.
On the day of the appointment, please arrive 20 minutes early to allow time for parking and registration. We do our best to see patients at their scheduled appointment time.
To facilitate ongoing communication, we recommend patients sign up with MyChart, which allows patients to communicate directly with doctors, request prescription refills, update contact information, view test results, and request clinic appointments. Sign in or sign up for MyChart.
Canceling an Appointment
If you need to cancel your appointment, please notify the center at least 48 hours in advance so that we can accommodate other patients waiting to schedule an appointment.
Prescriptions and Refills
It is very important that you do not run out of your medication. Be sure that you have sufficient refills to last until your next appointment with your provider. We are happy to provide you with a written prescription upon request.
If you run out of refills, please call your pharmacy and your pharmacist will fax a refill request to us. Please allow us 24 to 48 hours to process refill requests.
Test Preparations and Instructions
- Bravo PH study
- Bravo PH study (Spanish)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Colonoscopy Tips
- Gatorade/Miralax Preparation
- Gatorade/Miralax Preparation (Spanish)
- Gatorade/Miralax Preparation Split Dose
- Gatorade/Miralax Preparation Split Dose (Spanish)
- GoLytely Preparation Split
- GoLytely Preparation Split (Spanish)
- GoLytely 2-Day Preparation
- GoLytely 2-Day Preparation (Spanish)
- Suprep Preparation
- Suprep Preparation (Spanish)
- Suprep Split
- Suprep Split (Spanish)
- Peg Electrolyte Solution/GoLytely
- Peg Electrolyte Solution/GoLytely Split (Spanish)
- Endoscopy (Spanish)
- Esophageal Motility Test
- Esophageal Motility Test (Spanish)
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy (Spanish)
- Hydrogen Breath Test
- PH Impedance Test
- PH Impedance Test (Spanish)