Download the Patient Resource Guide (PDF), an overview of the amenities, services, and clinics at UT Southwestern.
Blood Cancers/Transplant and Cellular Therapies Clinic
at Cancer Care Outpatient Building
6202 Harry Hines Blvd., 6th Floor
Dallas, Texas 75235 (Directions)
New Patient Appointment or 214-645-4673
At the University Hospital Simmons Cancer Center Blood Cancers/Transplant and Cellular Therapies Clinic, our expert physicians and skilled staff help patients with a range of blood and marrow conditions and diseases – from diagnosis through their individualized treatment plan.
This outpatient clinic is where patients see their doctor or advanced practice provider. Inpatients are seen and transplants are performed at William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital.
What We Treat
- Aplastic anemia
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL)
- Acute myeloid leukemia (AML)
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)
- Chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML)
- Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Follicular lymphoma
- HIV-associated non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL)
- Hodgkin lymphoma
- Mantle cell lymphoma
- Multiple myeloma (MM)
- Myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS)
- Other lymphoma
Your First Appointment
Although we will make most of the arrangements for your appointment, there are a few things you can do to be prepared. Please:
- Bring your insurance information and/or a form of payment.
- Bring a list of your current prescriptions and over-the-counter (nonprescription) drugs, vitamins, or supplements, as well as a list of known drug allergies.
- Arrange for your medical records and X-rays to be sent to us, or bring them with you.
- Feel free to bring someone with you, ask questions, and take notes.
Valet and self-parking are available.
Insurance Company Distinctions
While our program participates with a number of insurance companies not listed below, we hold these listed distinctions with the following:
|UNITED HEALTHCARE - OPTUM||ADULT TRANSPLANT CENTER OF EXCELLENCE|
|AETNA||INSTITUTE OF EXCELLENCE|
|EMERGING THERAPY SOLUTIONS||SELECT PROGRAM|
|BCBS||BLUE DISTINCTION CENTER+|
|CIGNA LIFESOURCE||DESIGNATED PROGRAM|
|EMERGING THERAPIES||PROGRAM OF EXPERIENCE FOR CAR-T|
The Only NCI-Designated Comprehensive Cancer Center in North Texas
Simmons Cancer Center is the first and only medical center in North Texas to earn the National Cancer Institute (NCI) Comprehensive designation.
This elite distinction, held by only about 50 cancer centers nationwide, recognizes innovative research and excellence in patient care. It is the gold standard for cancer programs.
UTSWMyCare is your convenient, one-stop, accessible, connected, on-the-go health resource.
We have a wide range of clinical trials open to patients with all types and stages of cancer. Search for opportunities to participate in a cancer study.