Search for opportunities to participate in a hearing or ear-related research study.
Ear, Nose, and Throat
UT Southwestern Medical Center’s ear, nose, and throat (ENT) service is recognized as one of the nation’s leading clinical and research centers for audiology and cochlear implantation, balance and facial nerve disorders, facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, head and neck cancer, skull base surgery, sleep disorders, voice and swallowing disorders, and other specialties.
Also called otolaryngology, our ear, nose, and throat service offers innovative medications, speech and language pathology, groundbreaking therapies, and minimally invasive surgical procedures as well as traditional surgery.
UT Southwestern is privileged to have an outstanding reputation for research as evidenced by the numerous peer-reviewed articles published each year by our ENT faculty and residents.
Respected authorities in the treatment of ENT disorders, our clinicians work in unison with our researchers to provide patients with the most up-to-date therapeutic techniques available.
At UT Southwestern, our ENT service applies its combined expertise, experience, and medical resources to effectively treat each patient’s unique condition to achieve outstanding results.
General ENT Services
UT Southwestern Medical Center is one of the nation’s leading centers for the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, and throat (ENT) conditions, including allergies, ear infections, sinusitis, tonsillitis, tinnitus, vertigo, and other conditions.
Our otolaryngology program provides patients with effective treatments for all types of ear, nose, and throat conditions, such as:
- Ears: Ear pain, hearing loss, ear infections, balance disorders and vertigo, ear noise (tinnitus), and facial/cranial nerve disorders
- Face: Cosmetic, plastic, and reconstructive surgery of the face and neck; deformities of the face; facial trauma; rhinoplasty; injectables; and facial implants
- Head and neck: Infectious diseases in the head and neck area, including Bell’s palsy, goiters, benign and malignant tumors, facial trauma, deformities of the face, and cosmetic, plastic, and reconstructive surgery
- Nose: Conditions involving the nasal cavity and sinuses, including allergies, the sense of smell, the ability to breathe through the nose, as well as addressing the appearance of the nose through rhinoplasty
- Throat: Diseases of the larynx (voice box) and the upper aero-digestive track or esophagus, including voice and swallowing disorders
Our experienced and compassionate specialists are respected authorities in the treatment of patients with ENT conditions. By taking advantage of the latest advances in ENT research and technology, our physicians are able to make an important difference in patients’ lives and improve their outlook on the future. At UT Southwestern, our specialists carefully monitor each patient’s progress and are committed to providing patients with the support they need to achieve outstanding results.
Patients with allergies can also be treated by our allergy service. Patients with facial nerve injuries can also be treated by our dentistry and oral surgery and pain management services. Patients needing facial plastic surgery or procedures can also be seen by our plastic surgery or dermatology service.
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- American Academy of Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery: Kids ENT
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American Rhinologic Society
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Speech - Language - Hearing Association
- National Center on Sleep Disorder Research
- Support for People with Oral and Head and Neck Cancer
- Voice Foundation
July 29, 2015
Results: 3 Locations
Fort Worth, Texas 76104 817-882-2430