Harold C. Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center
When patients first arrive at the Harold C. Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center, they notice that the way we approach cancer is different. We know how this illness can uniquely affect many areas of life. So our goal is to make sure we’re addressing each patient’s individual needs.
Explore Support Services:
- Dwight Powell Children and Family Support Fund
- EMBRACE Survivorship Symposium
- Families Connected
- Music Therapy
- Oncology Nutrition
- Oncology Rehabilitation
- Oncology Skin Care, Make-up, and Wigs
- Oncology Social Work
- One-on-One Support
- Spiritual Support and Community Gathering
- Support Groups and Classes
- Transitional Care Coordination
- Volunteer Services
- Resource Articles
- Young Adult Cancer Support
- Care for Caregivers Support Group
- Patient and Family Advisory Council
To reach this goal, we have a specially trained support services staff on hand to meet with patients and their families at any time. We also offer classes, meetings, and appointments focused on specific issues patients might be experiencing.
Our team is available to patients and their families from diagnosis through treatment and beyond. We have specialists in cancer psychology, oncology nutrition, social work, transitional care coordination, spiritual support, and integrative therapy.