- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2013-2016), Pulmonary Diseases & Critical Care Medicine
- Residency - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2010-2013), Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Texas Tech Health Sciences Center School of Medicine (2006-2010)
- Fellowship - UT Southwestern Medical Center (2016-2017), Interventional Pulmonology
Kim Styrvoky, M.D.
- Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Disease
- Interventional Pulmonology
Kim Styrvoky, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center. She specializes in diagnostic and therapeutic bronchoscopy, lung nodules, pleural diseases, and pulmonary complications of cancer.
Dr. Styrvoky earned her medical degree at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. She completed her residency in internal medicine and fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine at UT Southwestern.
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in pulmonary medicine and critical care medicine, she joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2016.
Dr. Styrvoky is the Director of the Bronchoscopy Lab at Parkland Memorial Hospital. Among other roles at UT Southwestern, she serves as Co-Chair of the Department of Internal Medicine Wellness Committee, and she is involved in numerous clinical trials related to her areas of expertise.
She has published several academic articles and is a member of the American College of Chest Physicians, the American Thoracic Society, and other professional organizations.
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Thoracic Society
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- American Association for Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology
Mortality in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Patients Treated with Continuous Prostanoids.
Bartolome SD, Sood N, Shah TS, Styrvoky K, Torres FT, Chin KM Chest 2018 Apr
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation in Intensive Care Unit Patients With Coronavirus Disease 2019.
Cheruku S, Dave S, Goff K, Park C, Ebeling C, Cohen L, Styrvoky K, Choi C, Anand V, Kershaw C, Journal of cardiothoracic and vascular anesthesia 2020 10 34 10 2595-2603
Intrabronchial Valves for Air Leaks After Lobectomy, Segmentectomy, and Lung Volume Reduction Surgery.
Abu-Hijleh M, Styrvoky K, Anand V, Woll F, Yarmus L, Machuzak MS, Nader DA, Mullett TW, Hogarth DK, Toth JW, Acash G, Casal RF, Hazelrigg S, Wood DE, Lung 2019 Oct 197 5 627-633
Bronchoscopic management of a primary endobronchial salivary epithelial-myoepithelial carcinoma: A case report.
Patterson DT, Halverson Q, Williams S, Bishop JA, Ochoa CD, Styrvoky K, Respiratory medicine case reports 2020 30 101083
Sepsis at a Safety Net Hospital: Risk Factors Associated With 30-Day Readmission.
Weinreich MA, Styrvoky K, Chang S, Girod CE, Ruggiero R Journal of intensive care medicine 2017 Jan 885066617726753
Bronchoscopically Treated Endobronchial Ameloblastoma With Rapid Local Recurrence.
Styrvoky KC, Chiu HT Journal of bronchology & interventional pulmonology 2018 Apr 25 2 e13-e14
Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy in a Coronavirus Disease-2019-Positive Patient: A Case Report.
Dave S, Thibodeau JT, Styrvoky K, Bhatt SH, A&A practice 2020 Sep 14 11 e01304
- Mortality in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Patients Treated with Continuous Prostanoids.
- Interventional Pulmonology
- Lung Nodules
- Lung Cancer
- Airway Cancer
- Cancer Screening
- Pleural Effusions
- Lung (Pulmonary) Disorders