Search for opportunities to participate in a women’s health research study.
Maintaining the health and well-being of women – from childhood through menopause and beyond – is our primary concern. We’re here to develop lasting relationships with you throughout all phases of life.
In addition to specialists in advance laparoscopic and robotic surgery, our physician team includes gynecologists with advanced training in fertility and advanced reproductive medicine, gynecological cancer, pediatric-adolescent gynecology, and urogynecology and pelvic floor disorders.
- Routine well-woman evaluation (breast and pelvic physical exams, Pap smear, and other laboratory and imaging studies, as needed)
- Assessment and management of pelvic infections, endometriosis, and other problems of the female urinary and reproductive tracts
- Counseling on issues of contraceptive selection and use, and HPV vaccinations for adolescents and young adults
- Management and treatment options for menstrual problems such as heavy bleeding and PMS
- Management and treatment options for symptoms of menopause
- Advanced reproductive medicine to address the needs of women who have reproductive endocrinology disorders
- Fertility evaluations for you and your partner to identify any reasons you're having trouble getting pregnant
- Pregnancy confirmation
- Treatments for urinary and pelvic floor conditions
- General gynecologic surgery such as hysterectomy, as well as procedures using minimally invasive techniques such as laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, and endometrial ablation
- Cancer prevention, assessments, counseling, preventive surgery, and medical management for many types of gynecological cancers.
Ob/Gyn and Maternal Fetal Medicine Clinic
UT Southwestern Medical Center Las Colinas
UT Southwestern Medical Center Park Cities
Dedicated to the health and well-being of women – from teens through menopause and beyond.
Lowe Foundation Center for Women’s Preventive Health Care
Focuses on specialty gynecologic care for women with fibroids, abnormal bleeding, pelvic pain, endometriosis, and post-reproductive/post-menopausal needs.
Gynecology Specialty Clinics
Pediatric-Adolescent Gynecology Program at Children’s Medical Center
Specializes in the medical and surgical management of gynecological conditions unique to girls ages newborn to 18.
Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery Clinic
Offers a full range of surgical and non-surgical treatments for urinary and pelvic floor conditions.
Fertility and Advanced Reproductive Medicine Clinic
Specializes in treatment of reproductive endocrinology disorders in women of all ages as well as fertility problems affecting couples of childbearing age
Gynecological Oncology Clinic at Simmons Cancer Center
Offers evaluation and treatment to women with cancer of the reproductive tract as well as preventative treatment to women at increased risk for hereditary cancer.
Showing 4 locations
Plano, Texas 75024 469-303-3591