Campus Map and Parking
Download UT Southwestern’s campus map.
Directions and parking information can be found on each location’s page.
Frequently visited locations include:
- James W. Aston Ambulatory Building
- Cancer Care Outpatient Building
- Outpatient Building
- Professional Office Building 1
- Professional Office Building 2
- Radiation Oncology Building
- UT Southwestern Frisco
- UT Southwestern Harold C. Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center at Moncrief Cancer Institute
- UT Southwestern Medical Center at Coppell
- UT Southwestern Medical Center at Las Colinas
- UT Southwestern Medical Center at Park Cities
- UT Southwestern Medical Center at RedBird
- UT Southwestern Medical Center at Richardson/Plano
- UT Southwestern Monty and Tex Moncrief Medical Center at Fort Worth
- UT Southwestern Pediatric Group at Plano
- UT Southwestern Primary Care at Frisco
- West Campus Building 3
- William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital
- Zale Lipshy Pavilion – William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital
UT Southwestern’s patient care app – UTSWMyCare – helps you easily manage your health and stay connected to UTSW and your provider. Find a physician. Access your medical records. Navigate to your appointment through wayfinding. Schedule appointments, and much more.
UTSWMyCare is simple to use, convenient, and always available. It’s medicine made easier.