Our urologists diagnose and treat conditions of the adrenal glands, kidneys, ureters, bladder, prostate, and male and female genital organs.
Conditions and specialties we focus on include:
- Comprehensive treatment of urologic cancers, such as prostate cancer
- Expert treatment in women's urology, urogynecology, incontinence, and prolapse
- Minimally invasive urological surgery, such as robotic radical prostatectomy
- Men’s urology, prostate diseases, infertility, and sexual dysfunction
- Comprehensive care for patients with kidney, ureteral, and bladder stones
- Reconstructive urology
UT Southwestern offers treatments for some of the most complex urologic conditions, including specialized care for men, women, and children.
Our physicians have the most experience in North Texas with laparoscopic surgery for kidney, prostate, and testicular cancer and offer robotic surgery for prostate cancer and other urological conditions. Robotic surgery is the newest development in the area of minimally invasive treatments, and our surgeons perform robotic procedures in our state-of-the art facility at William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital.
Robotic and minimally invasive surgeries have benefits that include a reduction in postoperative pain, shorter recovery time, minimized hospital stay, and less overall impact on a patient’s life. UT Southwestern is home to some of the most respected minimally invasive surgeons in the world. Our physicians provide world leadership for minimally invasive kidney tumor ablation and have the most experience in laparoscopic urologic cancer surgery in North Texas.
Minimally invasive urology surgeries can treat:
We’re proud that our research efforts are helping to develop new diagnostic tests and treatments that are used all over the world. Talk to our doctors for more information on our clinical trials.