Your caregivers at UT Southwestern understand that spiritual and emotional well-being is an important part of your overall health.
We invite patients and visitors who seek a listening presence to utilize our support. We also invite you to visit our chapel on the second floor of Clements University Hospital – a serene, calming environment for prayer, meditation, and reflection.
Patients and loved ones may request a spiritual care provider by calling 214-633-4080. If you leave a voicemail, we will be paged immediately by the phone system.
Chapel Location and Hours
The Clements University Hospital Chapel is located on the second floor of the hospital, on the north side of the atrium.
Hours: We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Weekly Service Schedule
Patients and visitors are welcome to attend our weekly services:
- Roman Catholic Mass – Wednesday at 11:30 a.m.
- Salatul-Jumu'ah (Congregational Prayer) – Friday at 1:00 p.m.
- Protestant Service – Sunday at 1:00 p.m.
- Services are televised in patient rooms on Channel 1.
- The chapel is available for Salat.
- Other services are provided periodically and by request.