William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital offers a range of dining options to provide our patients and visitors plenty of choice, quality, and convenience.
Whether you want a sit-down meal or a quick snack, we have delicious and nutritious selections available for all ages. Our comfortable, quiet dining areas provide an opportunity to relax and reflect, while in-room dining gives patients and visitors room-service style convenience.
In our first floor dining area, we offer healthy, restaurant-quality food. Booths and alcoves offer inviting spaces to eat or engage in private conversation.
- Cafeteria: Open seven days a week from 6 a.m.–2 a.m., with no self-checkout.
- Caribou Coffee Shop: Open Monday–Friday, from 6:30 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Mindful Grill: Open Monday–Friday, from 6 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Asian Fusions: Open Monday–Friday, from 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Latin Fare: Open Monday–Friday, from 6 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Starbucks: Open Monday–Friday from 6:30 a.m.–5 p.m., and Saturday–Sunday from 6:30 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Simply to Go: Open all day, seven days a week, offering lighter fare, including salads, sandwiches, snacks, sushi, beverages, coffee, and desserts. The coffee shop inside offers a variety of coffee blends.