William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital offers a range of dining options to provide our patients and visitors plenty of choice, quality, and convenience.
Whether you want a sit-down meal or a quick snack, we have delicious and nutritious selections available for all ages. Our comfortable, quiet dining areas provide an opportunity to relax and reflect, while in-room dining gives patients and visitors room-service style convenience.
In our first floor dining area, we offer healthy, restaurant-quality food. Booths and alcoves offer inviting spaces to eat or engage in private conversation.
- Cafeteria: Open seven days a week from 6 a.m.–2 a.m., with no self-checkout.
- Caribou Coffee Shop: Open Monday–Friday, from 6:30 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Mindful Grill: Open Monday–Friday, from 6 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Asian Fusions: Open Monday–Friday, from 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Latin Fare: Open Monday–Friday, from 6 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Starbucks: Open Monday–Friday from 6:30 a.m.–5 p.m., and Saturday–Sunday from 6:30 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Simply to Go: Open all day, seven days a week, offering lighter fare, including salads, sandwiches, snacks, sushi, beverages, coffee, and desserts. The coffee shop inside offers a variety of coffee blends.
Our special At Your Request Room Service Dining® service allows patients – and their visitors – to order from a room-service menu and have delicious meals and snacks delivered right to their rooms.
Dining Pavilion and Outdoor Dining
A bright and airy dining pavilion gives diners another comfortable setting for eating and relaxing. In addition, outdoor dining is available in attractively landscaped areas close to the cafeteria.
In the Nearby Area
There are also many restaurants in the area surrounding the hospital.
Special Dining Requests
We are happy to accommodate patients with special dining needs. Please make your request through the At Your Request Room Service Dining® service, or call Nutrition Services at 214-633-4003.